If you have a prototype HIDIOT there are some minor changes between that and a final version. We’ve archived off the older documentation here. Just use the links on the left to get access to the relevant documentation for your prototype.
If you have a 1.0 HIDIOT, or a SecurityFest badge, you can go back to the main documentation.
A Summary of HIDIOT prototype differences:
- 1.0 is the current HIDIOT version.
- The SecurityFest badge is the 1.0-test version, and is identical except for some routing differences (that don’t affect your use of the HIDIOT in any way)
- The 0.9 series (e.g. HITBAMS edition) use 68 ohm resistors on R3 and R4
- The 0.8 series are mostly the same as 0.9 but are laid out differently
- The 0.7 series are laid out very differently but use the same components as 0.8 and 0.9. This was used in the 44CON badge.
- If you have a 0.6 board, please give it back to Steve.
- If you have a 0.5 board, don’t build it. There are a number of symbols on the board that are the wrong way around. Also there’s only 3 of them.
- If you have a 0.2 board, then you’re making things up. 0.2 was a breadboard design.